2008-07-30

Blind golfers

A Catholic Priest, an Indian Doctor, a rich Chinese Businessman and a
South African were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of
golfers in front of them.

The South African fumed, "What's with those okes? We must have been
waiting for fifteen minutes!"

The Indian Doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such
poor golf!"

The Chinese Businessman called out "Move it, time is money"

The Catholic Priest said, "Here comes George the green keeper, let's
have a word with him."

"Hello, George!", said the Catholic Priest, "What's wrong with that
group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"

George the green keeper replied, "Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire
fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last
year, so we always let them play for free anytime."

The group fell silent for a moment.

The Catholic Priest said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special
prayer for them tonight."

The Indian Doctor said, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my
ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything he can do for them."

The Chinese Businessman replied, "I think I'll donate £50,000 to the
fire-fighters in honour of these brave souls"

And the South African asked, "Why can't they f*cking play at night?"

0 comments:

© 2006 onwards The HMVH Corporation BBS Online.
Any part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission... ons gee nie 'n fok om nie!