2008-09-13

The magistrate and the accused

The magistrate was scolding the accused: "This is the seventh time
in three years that you are appearing in front of me! I don't want to
see you in this court anymore, the next time I see you here I give you
life sentence! What do you have to say, for three years committing the
same offence and still coming to the same court?"


Accused: "Nee fok, your honour, stop releasing your frustration on me!
Jy kan mos nie vir my blame as jy nie 'n promotion kan kry nie! I also
don't want to see you in this court anymore, the next time I see you
here I lodge a complaint of incompetence, if you were competent you
would have effectively dealt with me and get yourself a promotion. Jy is
dom, for drie jaare in the same position and still struggling with the
same person."

0 comments:

© 2006 onwards The HMVH Corporation BBS Online.
Any part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission... ons gee nie 'n fok om nie!