2009-04-04

Sipho's letter to creditor

LETTER TO TRUWORTHS IN JOHANNESBURG

Dear Sir/Madam
I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 7 July 2008 in which for the
3rd time, you request that I pay the monies owed to you. I first want
you to know that by no means do I dispute my debt and I intend to pay as
soon as possible.
However I would like to bring to your attention that you are not my only
creditor. I have many more creditors, quite as honourable and important
as you, and whom I wish to pay too. That is why, each month, I throw all
the names of my creditors into a hat and draw one randomly. The one
drawn is paid immediately.
I hope that yours will come out shortly.
Sincerely Yours,
Sipho
PS: I regret to inform you that given the harsh and threatening tone of
your last letter, you will not be taking part in the next three draws.

0 comments:

© 2006 onwards The HMVH Corporation BBS Online.
Any part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission... ons gee nie 'n fok om nie!