2010-02-07

Fwd: A Brakpan Love Poem

 Of Course I Love You Bokkie
 I Only Smaak You Dik
 You Cook And Clean And Iron My Shirts
 And Look After Me Wen I'm Sick

 So Your Bum Is Only Big Hey
 But I Don't Mind A Bit Of Flab
 It Means That When I'm Lekker Jags
 There's Somethin There To Grab

 So Your Belly Isn't Flat No More
 I Tell You, I Don't Care
 So Long As When I Druk You
 I Can Get My Arms Round There

 No Stukkie Who Is Your Age
 Has Nice Round Perky Breasts
 They Just Gave In To Gravity
 But I Know You Did Yor Best

 I'm Not Tuning Kak Now
 I Never Tell You Lies
 But I Think It's Lank Sexy
 That You've Got Dimples On Your Thighs

 I Swear On My Ouma's Grave Now
 The Moment That We Met
 I Said To All My Chinas
 "Now That's A Lekker Slet"

 So No Matter Wot You Look Like
 I'll Always Love You Dear
 Now Shut Up While The Rugby 's On
 And Fetch Me Another Beer!

0 comments:

© 2006 onwards The HMVH Corporation BBS Online.
Any part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission... ons gee nie 'n fok om nie!