2011-10-05

[Fwd: We need proof!]

Julius Malema walks into an FNB bank and asks to cash a cheque for R2000.

Teller: "No problem Sir. Could you please show me your ID."?

Malema: "Well, I didn't bring my ID with me as I didn't think there
was any need. After all, I am the President of the ANC Youth League."

Teller: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations, I must
insist on seeing ID."

Malema: "Just ask anyone here who I am and they will tell you. They all
know who I am."

Teller: "I am sorry, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Malema: "Is there some other way around this?"

Teller: "Look, here's what we can do: a while ago now, Casta Semenia
walked into the bank without ID. To prove she was Casta she ran around
the block in under 8 seconds.

Another time, Francois Pienaar came in without ID. He yanked out his
rugby ball and kicked it just under 300m right into Nedbank's yard.
After that spectacular kick we cashed his cheque.

So, what can you do to prove to me that you are really who you say you are?"

Malema stands, deep in thought for what seems like minutes then finally
says: "My mind's a complete blank. Honestly, I can't think of a single
thing..."

Teller: "Would fifties be OK, sir?"

0 comments:

© 2006 onwards The HMVH Corporation BBS Online.
Any part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission... ons gee nie 'n fok om nie!