2006-06-10

#504: South Africa: Why Bafana didn't qualify (v2)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever wondered why South Africa is absolutely useless in football?

Bashin Mahlangu

Interviewer: Bashin, how do you feel about scoring such a beautiful goal?

Mahlangu: I feel immediately!!!

Lesley Manyathela (RIP)
(This was an interview to get to know more about the player after an
extended period of rich form)

Interviewer: So Lesley, tell us about your family.

Manyathela: I have one KIDS. I also have two brothers: There is one
in front of me and one behind me.

Bhele Nomvete
(This interview was conducted after a match on Bhele's birthday.)

Interviewer: Firstly, Bhele we'd just like to wish you a happy birthday.

Nomvete: Thank you, thank you, same to you!

Steve Lekoelea

Interviewer: Steve, you have just played an amazing game to help Pirates
win. Where to from here?

Lekoelea: I am going home.

Interviewer: Steve, you seem to have hit such a rich vein of form.
You also seem a lot fitter. What is your secret?

Lekoelea: In the morning I get up and I run away.

Jabu Pule

Interviewer: Jabu, who do you think will host the 2010 soccer bid?

Pule: Marks Maponyane

Peter Ndlovu (Zimbabwe)

Interviewer: Peter, those were three beautiful babies you put away
behind the net. How do you feel?

Ndlovu: Aah, I am so ashamed, I just don't like it when these
woman tell the whole world.

Siyabonga Nomvete

Interviewer : Siyabonga, you really seemed to enjoy the game?

Nomvete: Yes, the game was very much delicious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Contributed by Peter Woods]

Error: Keyboard not found! Press a key to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

© 2006 onwards The HMVH Corporation BBS Online.
Any part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission... ons gee nie 'n fok om nie!